What Was It?
International Women’s Day has been observed since the early 1900’s. Now, annually on March 08th, events are held throughout the world to inspire and celebrate the achievements of women.
On Friday, March 06th, I coordinated with the Office of Equity Diversity & Inclusion and organized event logistics for the Ryerson International Women’s Day, Women in Sports: Breakfast and Panel Discussion celebrating Women in Sports at Ryerson University. Guests enjoyed breakfast while expert panelists engaged in a discussion about perseverance against barriers and career opportunities for women in sports.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Pre-Event Planning/Onsite Event Logistics & Management
- Budget Creation and Management
- Site/Venue Selection and Negotiation
- Hiring Vendor(s)/Staff
- Catering/Food & Beverage
- Décor/Photography & Film
- Audio Visual & Staging Coordination
- Program Development
- Translation Services & Special Access Requirements
- Post Event Reporting
- Flex Hours